Re: (ET) Mower Rollers Wanted

My rollers came from the the local trailer parts place. They are boat
trailer
rollers. I just ask for a 2.5" Diameter with a 5/8" hole roller. The
smallest
length they had was 12", but it was easy to cut the roller in half with my
bandsaw. The rollers were $8.95 (for the 12")or $4.475 per roller.

 Tim Palmer