(ET) Its finally running!

Well I have finished the conversion of my E12S to a
Alltrax Elec-trak!  I replaced the pulley's and
rewired the whole thing.  I finished last night about
9:00 and tried it, and nothing.  So I went to bed and
got up this morning and starting tracing the current,
and before long I figured out that I left out the hot
wire from the main disconnect to fuse number 2.  Just
a few minutes to put that in and viola!  Everything
worked!  It was great to go mowing with my newly
converted elec-trak!  Down by the lake in back I got a
little too close to the shore and ended up standing
half on the seat and half on the right rear fender to
keep it out of the lake as I reversed my way out of
danger.  Not having used an elec-trak before, I
noticed that the steering can be pretty unresponsive
when turnng up into a slope.  Luckily nothing else too
exciting occured, but I was sure glad to get it
running after all this time.  I bought it at the first
of the summer, and tried to get it working with the
original controls but just couldn't get it to work
reliably, so I made the plunge and ordered my
controller and pot from Steve at Alltrax.  Replacing
all the wiring took some time, but I am glad I did,
using slightly larger guage wire than the original.  I
also replaced the main disconnect with a new model
from Harold Zimmerman.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know, and I have a
big thanks to those who have responded to my
questions!

Allen