From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 8:54 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Another E-141 comes to the surface

Hi
Two years ago I was told finding a E=141 was like looking for a ten point albino buck. I now have two of them.  Yesterday I pick the second one up from a guy near Buffalo NY, which is about 1 hours drive from my home. This E-141 has very few hours on it and it was found in the back room of an old and going out of business Wheelhorse dealership at the inventory liquidation sale. Unfortunately, it had been used to store thing on so there is some superficial damage to the Fiberglas hood and the seat. The good news is it was stored without batteries so there not an acid burn on it anywhere, and there are no tool marks on the battery connectors. It also came with a complete and probably functioning charger.
    I am pretty proud of this acquisition, I have in the past traveled a lot farther an paid a lot more for a lot less of a tractor. However, I not E-mailing this as a brag. I am just reminding you that there are still some great and almost new ETs hiding in the backrooms and attics of old dealership and repair shops. So keep your eyes peeled and your nose to the ground and lets get these in service before just get sold as scrap metal.

BTW Gas is still a buck a gallon cheaper in NY than Ontario.

Regards

Geof Thompson