Re: (ET) Tiller For Sale

Just as a comment: I got my tiller and bar from Harold a year or so ago. Turned out to be in *excellent* shape, even though Harold described it as non-running. Cleaned up, coat of POR15 then new paint and it looks/works perfectly.

He sells really good stuff.

Chris

CleanPower wrote:

 Folks,
 Just got an Elec-Trak rototiller in. It is in working condition.Is
somewhat rusty,but not seriously. Tiller bar to mount the tiller to the
tractor is included. You will need a rear lift.
 First $175
Also just got an E15 26AE15AA in. Complete. Runs. Battery boxes not rusted out. No deck. $200.

 Sincerely,
Harold Zimmerman
Ephrata PA 717-859-4234