Re: (ET) AltWheels Alternative Transportation Festival

Ken, I hope it is okay to ad another similar show for
publicity. We are have the OEVA EV AWARENESS DAY show
at Pioneer Square in Portland, Oregon, this Saturday,
August 20th, for those who might be nearby and
interested. I hope to bring my E-15 to it once I get
it running, it  has been a long process, but maybe
next year. We will also have a Sparrow 3 wheeler. If
you would like to learn more about the show, you can
go to www.oeva.org. Thanks, Dan Eyk

--- Ken Olum <kdo cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:

> I managed not to hear about this event in its first
> 2 years, even
> though it is about 15 miles from my house.  So this
> year I thought
> I'd help a little with publicity.
>
>                                         Ken Olum
>
> 3rd Annual AltWheels Alternative Transportation
> Festival
> September 17-18, 2005
> 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days
> Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation, 15 Newton
> St. Brookline MA
> Join over 2000 'clean travel' fans at New England's
> largest alternative
> transportation festival.
>
> More information at www.altwheels.org.

Daniel Eyk