Date sent:              Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:38:48 -0500
From:                   Tom Hudson <tomhudson execpc com>
To:                     Ev List <ev listproc sjsu edu>
Subject:                Deka Dominators to a good home
Send reply to:          ev listproc sjsu edu

I have 24, Group 24, 8G24NH (No Handle) Deka Dominators available free
for anyone who wants them and will come get them.  These served in my
Solectria E-10 pickup for the last five years and while their capacity
is down somewhat, they are in really good shape (no bulging, good
voltages, etc.).   From day 1 these were operated with PowerCheq voltage
balancers to keep the pack in balance and it shows.  These might be good
batteries for someone testing a vehicle or even for someone wanting a
big honking battery backup bank.  I'm replacing them because my truck's
range has dropped -- I would guess you can get ~20Ah out of them at
ordinary EV driving currents.

If nobody wants 'em, they'll just get hauled to my local battery shop
for recycling, which would be kind of a waste.

I'm just North of Milwaukee WI.  Please contact me off list if you want
them.

-Tom

--
Thomas Hudson
http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

Note: mail sent to the "from" address above may not reach me.  To
send me a private message, please use "evdl at drmm period net."
All we learn from history is history repeats.

                     -- Andrew Ratshin