(ET) Elec Traks for sale in PA

I received the following information and said I would pass it along to
the list.  I don't have any more info than what is here on the tractors.
Please contact the seller directly [lohman zoominternet net].

  I think the tractors are located in Portersville PA

Thanks

Original email:

Hello,Tim
              Sizes range from E-8 To E -20 .  3  are used regularly and
2 need batteries and minor repairs.  I'll contact My neighbor for
attachment details
                                        Have a great day,

Follow up email with details:

Hi Tim,

Well for starters I have a E8 that I have restored from the ground up.
It has new tires, new Trojans and new bearings and brushes where needed.
A lot of rust was cut out of the bottom of tractor and patched, it has a
new steering sector gear.  This one runs and mows like new and
considering the time and expense involved I am asking $2,000.00

Next there is my E20 that is in running condition.  The front tires are
bald, it has bad rust in spots and is in need of new batteries.  It is
in running condition and has no mower.  I am asking $1,750.00

There is a lot more, as time and conditions allow I will send more info.
I am recovering from surgery and having problems.

Thank you for your patience,
Huggs,
Mariah Lohman