(ET) Motor Control Probem on by C-185/E-20

Robert,
Open the hood, and pull the panel forward.  Look at the two controller
boards.  If there is not obvious damage, look very closely at the small
cylindrical diodes to see if any are cracked.  My guess, to start, is that
on of the boards has cooked components on it, or is loose.

Let us know....

I went out to use my tractor last evening and couldn't go!  Here's the
symptoms;

1.      Main power switch engaged and working.
2.      Key in the on position, fuel level gage indicating full.
3.      Depress foot switch and nothing but a click from a solenoid just
front of the foot well area.
4.      Opened cover and can manually override relays to operate motor.
5.      When switched to reverse, the RED led reverse indicator light is
on.
When I depress the foot pedal it goes out.  I can manually override at the
relay to make it work.
6.      When I try to engage the PTO switch I get no power at the plug
(mower deck or welder)
7.      Front lift works fine but is wired independently from main motor
control circuitry.

Any ideas?

Bob Klein