(ET) owners manual

Dick,
Did you look at elec-trak.org to see if they had what you needed.  The
manuals are a little scratchy there, but they are available for free!

Most of us have purchased these from Ebay, in fact there is one on their
right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-Elec-Trak-Service-Manual_W0QQitemZ7701039881QQcategor
yZ29520QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They are difficult to copy, as they have large fold out schematics.  Well
worth the purchase.

What condition is the e12 in, and what type of e12 is it?  Is it an e12s,
m,
what?

Let us know and welcome!

HELLO,
   I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A ELEC-TRAK e12,, BUT I'M IN NEED OF A OWNERS
MANUAL/ REPAIR MANUAL CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT.

                                                   THANK YOU,
                                                     DICK RUDOLPH
                                            MISST46 MSN NET