(ET) T105 capacity vs BB600

Ok, so as you all know I am working on putting the BB100 flooded NiCDs into my E20. I did a test mow last weekend with 30 of them in the rear weight box, no problem at all. It mowed about as much as my old T105's could and still had room to go. For the record, that's about 25ah of power at draws ranging from 20a to about 150-200amps.

Now I've pulled out the rear batteries from the Trac and started measuring. I can put 4 rows of 15 batteries in the back of the tractor for 80ah at 38 volts. The batteries are shorter than T105's, so I have a lot of headroom in there. Might put a muffin fan in for venting during a charge cycle; wouldn't want hydrogen to build up under there and explode.

My question is what is the AH capacity of brand new flooded batteries? I suppose I could put a third set in the front of the tractor, or just use those batteries with a 600 watt UPS for 110 volts. Or replace them with 12-370 sealed batteries for the lift and lights and never unbalance the pack again. Or something. But I'm wondering if I really need 120+ah of capacity under even heavy load (NiCDs don't have the perkeurt problem).

Thoughts?
Chris