[Fwd: Re: (ET) Electric Ox Review]

Here is a picture...

http://timgulden.fotopic.net/p16541097.html

-------- Original Message --------

Ken,

Here is a quote from your review: "With the mower attached, I am able to climb or descend a 35% grade in a controlled fashion, which I could not do with the Elec-trak, because one wheel would slip."

I have repeatedly climbed up a 45% grade in my back yard with my E20 mower in operation....granted it must be dry. I tried it wet once and spun at the bottom.
Tim

Ken Olum wrote:

I wrote the review I promised of the Electric Ox.
http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/~kdo/electricox/review.html

                                       Ken