(ET) Mower deck for sale

I have a mower deck I want to offload.  It is for an E20, and its the one
with the short, fat motors.  All 3 motors are operational.  However, one
motor has a broken flange, where it meets the deck.  As I don't have any
spare parts, and no welding experience nor equipment, I can't fix it.  The
deck was last used once by myself in 2001 until I noticed the cracked
flange.  Since then, it has sat idle in garage storage, away from wet
weather.  Before I acquired it, it was last used in the mid 70s by my
father, then sat idle in a garage in Pennsylvania for some 25 years.

The deck itself is well used, but perfectly solid.  The wheels are okay.
There is no baffle equipment.  I have 3 blades for it.

Please reply to Jeremy Gagliardi com for info and offers.

Local interest only.  I lack transportation for it, as I only have a Honda
Civic.  At >75 pounds and a large amount of bulk, I am not willing/able to
put the thing in my car to transport.

I am in Potomac, Md 20854.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com