From: <steve39 mindspring com>
To: "Christopher Zach" <czach computer org>
Cc: "et" <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:12 AM
Subject: (ET) Plows

> There is a brinley plow out on ebay.  I don't know for sure but it looks
to me to be the same as the one I just got in from Harry Landis for the ET
except that it has a colter wheel on it.  Does anyone know if the one GE
sold for the ET had a colter wheel or not?

> On a related note - The plow Harry sent me has an original sleeve hitch
with it.  Loosely attached to that is a black bracket with a handle on it.
Looks like it might be there for depth adjustment of lifting...I'm not
sure.
Does anyone know?

> I will be putting the sleeve hitch itself out on ebay in a few days...I
already had one.

> Can't wait to try the plow after I get the new belts on the tractor.  Its
kinda cute.  I'll try to get a picture of it next to my three 16 inch
bottom
MF plow (an antique in itself).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=82248&item=3980454136&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW