-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of ext neil
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 5:30 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) ryobi and stuff

I see mower decks like that at the auction frequently,  of course off a
"slimer" so totally belt driven, actually have a deck that i haven't
used in years, mowing with the John Deere works better for us.

I'm working on a Ryobi "mulcher" 24 volt,  batt charges, motor runs when
I jumper it, control doesn't seem to kick in the relay,  any comments ?

wombat