-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of steves
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 2:29 PM
To: et
Subject: Re: (ET) E20 overdrive (more speed)

I'd start to worry about steering stability at those speeds. But it does
bring up a related question: how far could an ET go if it's just
'driven' (no attachments) down the road? ( I got to thinking about this
one day after joking to the kids I was going to drive the ET to work -
they got all worried that I would embarass them if  I was to be seen by
their friends).

- SteveS