(ET) ET plow

It's already gone! It only took an hour for Steve Shelton to snap it up.

Harry Landis

From: "harry landis" <hlandis hotmail com>
To: Elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) transmission oil
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 03:02:42 +0000

Hi all.

I have a Binley plow and mount that came with my E12. I never tried to use it, and it has been sitting around for years. So it's time to clean up the shed. If anyone wants it, it's free to the first person who cares to come and pick it up. Otherwise, it's $20 plus shipping if someone wants me to send it. I am in Norton, MA 02766, about 20 min north of Providence RI. I estimate its weight at around 45 lb. So you can figure shipping by going to the Fedex site.
A photo is here:

http://www.gis.net/~hlandis/ETplow.JPG

I can take more if desired.

Harry Landis