Re: (ET) (no subject)

Check for lose connections on the....

Batteries,

Master Disconnect, (hmmm you bypassed it, so you can probably forget this
one)

and Armature Shunt (the steel strap behind the steering shaft)

I had the same symptom, found(fixed) the above problems, no more symptom.

Maybe it's time to completely disconnect and re-wire the whole tractor,
but I think it would be easier to just shoot
myself in the foot and get it over with.

AFTER the Power of DC, I will think about rewiring the tractor. Not really
rewiring, just reconnecting.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump

Get your own FREE evgrin.com email address;
send a request to ryan at evsourcecom