From: Perry Cain [mailto:perry suppleye com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:19 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Re: mover deck submerged.

Took one of the motors apart.  Surprisingly damp inside. ;0

The bearings were in fact sealed.  Which surprised me, since there has
been very little maintenance on this particular tractor prior to my
ownership.

Thus, I am going with Chris Zacks "leave it upside down in the sun" for a
few days theory.  I see no reason why they would be damaged beyond use.