-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Perry Cain
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 1:08 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Re: mover deck submerged.

Just the front end was submerged.  Mower deck completely underwater.
Couldn't get enough traction to pull out.

My other Etrak couldn't even pull it out (tires spinning in the mud).  It
was over an embankment.

Had to use my neighbors 4 wheeler, had to wait for him to get home, that's
why the mover was under for so long.