From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of makinglightning comcast net
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 3:58 PM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Tie Rods

Does anyone have a idea where I could get a new tie rod and ends for my E-20?

The lawn mower places all want a part number corresponding to one of their garden tractors.

The go-cart places only have 1/4 and 3/8 ones, the E-20 is 1/2 inch.

Someone out there must make even just the ends and I could get, or make some threaded rod.

????

Kevin