Re: (ET) Electric Ox

Yes, I bought an Electric Ox.  I'm hoping to write a more detailed
review shortly, but here's the summary.

The hardware is great.  It's much nicer than the Elec-trak, and it's
nice to have equipment that isn't 30 years old.  In particular the
snowblower is greatly superior, and the independent drive on the two
wheels means that you don't need tire chains.

Unfortunately, the company is very disorganized and slow to get the
equipment sent out.  For example, I still don't have my mowing deck,
even though I ordered this equipment last fall.  It was not a problem
over the winter, but it is becoming one now.  They are also slow in
responding to problems.  They did give me a credit by way of apology
for these problems.

                                        Ken