RE: (ET) Oscilation on the FW dropout circuit

Hi Chris,

this is consistent with the behavior of my E20. The FW relay
will drop/kick-in at a frequency of about 2 herz at most. I usually
reduce the throttle to speed for once it clicks 2 or more times if
I know that the load condition is not just temporary but e.g. a longer
incline.

My E20 needs quite a bit more power to move around swiftly now that
I have 6 golf cart batteries in it. Before I had the 100Ah AGM batteries
which are probably only 1/2 the weight. The difference is very noticible
on inclines and when starting from a dead stop. I guess that also the
AGMs could deliver a higher current than the golf cart batteries so that
the effect is even larger.

On the other hand, the golf cart batteries seem to last forever - they
are real workhorses :)

ok, now gotta go and catch our plane to Germany, we'll leave in a few hours

Markus