(ET) Relay 2A dropping out.

Interesting thing to note: After a day of working with the batteries a bit lower I've found that the 2A relay tends to drop out when starting from a dead stop under load. Odd; the voltage drop should not be *that* great.

The contacts on 2A are pretty toasty as well; I think it's getting to be time to replace the whole set of relays. Grumble. But anyway, if anyone notices that the tractor runs in the resistor speeds but drops out entirely in the first all resistor bypassed speed it's probably the 2A relay dropping low.

Chris