(ET) Here ?

Some are here, thought I saw a couple posts lately. probably everyone is out doing spring work (;-')

I tilled the garden today, first run for e-12 this year and not sure but i may have to break down for new batts. As usual, gotta tighten drive belt and get the weight box out so I can steer.

My JD-90 mower sounds like it needs a new bearing on one mower motor, got the motor out but haven't been able to get the drive flange off - can't remember if it's a press fit like the GE's or screws on (think it screws on ), Need something, grass is growing and I don't feel ambitious enough to use the B & D push mower, got about an acre to cut.

wombat