(ET) 2A Contactor wiring question

Hello Everyone,

Some of the wires on my 2A contactor don't have the
wire number on them.  There are two big wires that
come from below the frame on the right hand side if
you are looking from the seat towards the steering
wheel.  One of these big wires is a longer and runs
north of the PTO thing before comming down to the
contactor.  The other big wire that goes below the
frame runs behind the shunt and doesn't go north of
the PTO thing.  Which of these should be connected on
master disconnect side of the 2A contactor and which
should be on the shunt side of the 2A contactor.
Right now I have the one that runs north of the PTO
thing connected to the master disconnect side and the
other to the shunt side.  When I push in the master
disconnect (but without turning it, the drive motor
comes on.

Thanks for your help.  (I should have waited till my
camera was charged up!)

Allen