Re: (ET) Pictures of rear sleeve hitch, weight box, and hitch adapter

I built my own sleeve hitch adpater and manual lift. The adapter was pretty easy, the lift was ....interesting. I have a bunch of pictures of an original courtesy of Jim Coate. Give me an email address and I can send them along. I may have some drawing I did as well. Hmm, how many computers ago was that?

I also have a weight box I can measure for you - don't recall locks - other than the weight bearing down.

What's the hitch adapter?

- SteveS

Thomas Pattee wrote:

I'm hoping someone has pictures and/or dimensions of the rear sleeve hitch, the weight box, and the hitch adapter. I'm getting ready to weld some up, but don't want to reinvent the wheel. The accessory manual says the weight box "locks" into the rear stabbers, but I don't see any means of locking. Thanks, Tom