Re: (ET) Carbon Monoxide??

Hydrogen gas sets off the CO detector.
I verified this with a manufacturor of these
alarms after my Dodge TEVan EV set
off our alarm at 2AM and the wife called the
local fire dept.  They came to the house with their
sensors and measured extremely high readings toward
the back of the van (this is the exhaust area for
the air that blows over the batteries).
I keep the garage door cracked open about 4" while
charging in the garage and don't have any problems
now.
Rod
www.qsl.net/w8rnh/tevanh

--- Stephen & Carol Welch <welches paonline com>