Re: (ET) wanted: Tiller and Forklift.

I have one of those rare bucket loaders and was thinking of putting it on E-bay, unless someone offered a good price.
Garry East TN

At 11:02 AM 4/12/2005, Pieter wrote:
I have an electric/hydraulic bucket loader on an E-15. NO - not for sale. But it might give you some ideas of what is out there. I believe there was some mention of forks that fit on the same arms as the bucket. Pictures, diagrams, parts list at:

www.plitch.com

I think these are fairly rare - I have have only two contacts from owners of the same loader in several years.