(ET) Need lifter motor.

I'm in the process of getting my new (to me) tiller running and I have
come to the horrible conclusion that the drive motor to my rear lift
assembly is smoked.

I bought this ET last year, and it has served me well, but I did not
notice that the last owner had re-wired the connection for the lifter to
36v, not 18.  It worked well enough with no-load so I didn't notice, but
the instant I put a load on it, it let the smoke out.

Anyone have, or can point me to, a new motor for it?  I seem to recall
the motor is an automotive power window motor, if that's true, anyone
know what kind?

Thanks,

James