(ET) E15 front wheel & tire wanted

My E-15HA had mis-matched front wheels when I acquired it last fall.
Although both tires are marked 4.80/4.00-8 they are not the same width
tread.  And the rims are different too.

I am guessing that the one with the Elec-trac branded "Turf saver" tire is
the original equipment tire and rim; the other one has some off-brand tire
with narrower tread, and a narrower rim.  I'm guessing it's a replacement.
Additionally the replacement rim seems to be constructed from lighter gauge
metal.  I'll have pictures of them both up shortly.

I'm looking for another OEM-style wheel and tire assembly to replace my
replacement wheel.

Anyone out there that's parted out an E-15 that would like to sell me a
spare front wheel, preferably with tire?

Let me know...

thanks,
Joel