RE: (ET) E20 lacking power

Hmm, you know what.. I guess the field of the smaller
motor has a different resistance. I will measure
tonight. The control card components (3 20 Ohm resistors
and 1 10 Ohm resistor) are tailored for the 18 Ohm
field of the E20 motor.

If I calculate the voltages I should see on the field
for the 18 Ohm field of the E20 then this should be
something like

0 Ohm FW        34.5V
20 Ohm FW       32.0V
40 Ohm FW       16.2V
60 Ohm FW   10.8V
70 Ohm FW    9.3V

(not certain that my calculations are correct)

I suspect that the E15 motor field is somewhere around
12 Ohms ... thus stronger field ... which would also
explain why it is a slower running motor and has a
larger pulley (4.5" than the 3 7/8 pulley of the E20
motor). 12 Ohms would about explain the voltages
I see.

I'll measure tonight.

Markus