Re: (ET) Snow Blower Performance

I'll measure sprocket diameters tomorrow for you... feeble throw + no
change in auger speed when you hit snow.... sounds like maybe you have
too GOOD a mech. advantage for the motor? Maybe th eprev owner made
some adjustments of his own.

Because Rob B. is right... deep, dry snow arcs 15' like a fluid. Quite
pretty, really. Hypnotic, even.

-Max