(ET) Spring is coming!

 I have sitting in my shed a nice,fully functional New Idea EGT150.It has
a mid-mount mower deck with new blades.Without doing a lick of work to
it,it is ready to go to work for someone,but it is taking up valuable
space here and not getting used. If you have any thoughts of buying an
Elec-Trak (or another Elec-Trak) ,let me know and we'll work out a very
reasonable deal.I would really like to see someone getting use out of
this.
 And remember,because it has the mid-mount deck,it takes up much less room
and because it is a late model,it is dependable and relatively easy to
troubleshoot.
 Thank You,
Harold Z.
Ephrata PA