(ET) 2nd try snow

Came home this evening to MD from Boston MA. They had 3 feet of snow, which makes the 1 foot here seem a bit small. Still I made it back via Amtrak, and decided to do a bit of plowing.

Still don't have the chains on; this only causes problems when I am trying to go up the hill of driveway; I can get about halfway up. On level ground it's fine with 200lbs in the rear.

Best way to go is snow blow, lift, and reverse. Then drop, forward, repeat.

One of my batteries is definately toasted. Red light all the time. Bad. After blowing and at rest the tractor read 6.25 on all batteries but 1, 5.75 volts. It's dead Jim; anyone near MD have a spare T105 battery?

No sticking. Still cold snow, will finish tomorrow. My ammeter might be broken; it will peg all the way to the end with the tractor in L, going uphill speed 4 with the blower blowing a stream of snow. That's a lot of power.

The AGM support pack helps a lot.

Chris