(ET) Alltrax in E20

Hi all,

I'm in the early stages of installing an Alltrax controller in my E20
(26AE20CC).  I've removed the contactors, etc. and most associated wiring,
leaving the undercarriage harness, the PTO contactor, lift, and dash &
lights wiring in place.  I will re-use existing wiring wherever possible.

I would value any tips from those who may have already successfully
completed an Alltrax E20 conversion.  Any significant problem areas, or
places where the directions are inaccurate or unclear?  Any things you wish
you knew before you started?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

E20 (early deck & blade)