(ET) Electrak Museum The master Plan

Title: Message
Oh No My secret master plan has been reviled. The evil Canadian is trying to corner the market on ETs and sell them to South American Organic Lama farmers.
(LOL)

Actually, goal is to build a collection consisting of one of each of the Electrak and to restore them to show quality was conceived is a long term plan that was to extend into my retirement (2 to 5 years away). However, I have been surprised at how easy ET are to find and I am way ahead of schedule on the acquisition side and way behind on the restoration side. Not that I am complaining.
    Obviously I am delighted with Keith's reproduction sheet metal and Harold's parts and finding McMaster Carr and Altrax.
    Put another way, I want to be able take a picture in front of my house that looks like the one in the 1972 GE Elec-Trak Sales Brochure.  And obviously the size of my "collection" should now stabilize and perhaps get smaller. However, in terms of numbers I still a little guy, there are a number folks on this list with "30(+) ETs in the barn".

Happy Holidays.

Geof Thompson BSc. CLS
Data Base Designer                      | Conception de base de donnée
Canadian Hydrographic Service           | Service Hydrographique du Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada             | P
êches et Océans Canada
Central and Arctic Region               | Région du Centre et de l'Arctique
P.O. Box 5050, 867 Lakeshore Road       | C.P. 5050, 867 chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6               |
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6
mailto:thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
Office | Bureau: (905) 336-4698