(ET) New belts

Finally ordered a set of new belts this week from McMasters. Got the 3VX ones; they look good.

Putting them in wasn't bad; I drove the rear wheels up onto ramps, rolled under the tractor; loosened the 4 motor bolts, then simply swapped the belts. To tighten I put a wood shim between the motor and the body in the front, used an axe handle between motor and tire to tension the belts, tightened the rear bolts, then took the shim out and tightened the front belts. Now they're nice and snug with just a bit of give when you press on the centers.

And the tractor runs *nice*. No more slipping, or problems with regen. Works much much better. McMaster's had them in my hands in a *day* and the price was great actually. I highly recommend it.

Chris