(ET) Tartar sauce....

Two things:

1) Broke a V-belt today. I had some spares from way back when, but it looks like they were for an E-15, and not an E-20. Anyone know what size belts an E20 takes and where I can find them for shipping?

2) My battery monitor saved the day today. I was out in the back driving in wood and cutting it when one of the red LEDs came on. Took the tractor home slowly, LED was still on. Even stopped, it was on.

Odd. So I checked the batteries that were in question. One of them was reading 6.4 volts, the other was reading 5.6 volts.

Whoops. I put that battery on a 10 amp charge for an hour, then put the whole E-20 on charge for an evening. I'm beginning to think that running the +24 volt system as long as I do with the chainsaw is starting to throw the batteries out of whack. Interesting.

Chris