(ET) Jack Screw Supplier Volt

I wrote bearlinear the following letter with the following response.  I think their product looks great for our tractors.  I have not checked pricing.  If someone can tell me where to send the attachments, that would be great.

Chris Arvidson <carvidson bearlinear com> wrote:
From: "Chris Arvidson"
CC:
Subject: RE: Message from Web Site
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:42:32 -0600

Rob,

Yes, we can sell actuators direct in low volume using either Visa or
Master card. We have 36 volt available, but we commonly don't stock the
36 volt motors. I think there is typically 6 weeks lead time involved
in getting them delivered from our motor supplier. I've attached a
couple of our actuator spec sheets for your review. The K2xEnduro is
the ball screw drive and the K2 is the acme drive. Please let us know
if we can be of assistance.

Chris Arvidson
direct line: 815.547.1106 ext 33#
mobile: 815.494.7441