Re: (ET) P -45 Link to page

I think the question though was price and where to buy.  I haven't looked
myself for this item but previous experience with curtis website left me
no idea how much an item cost or where it was available.  Still knowing
the model, description and specs etc is of value.  one can always google a
model or part number and usually come up with a retailer.

Dave