Re: (ET) Re:2nd Amended:Discussion on motor types in different Models

You're doing just fine, Harold. The TYPE of motor is identical, the size of motor is not. As far as the discussion was concerned, the basic premise dealt with motor type, and control type. One you turned the Small Frame tractors back to PM motors, as the Japanese say, 'Wa' was restored.
    After all, us Pennsylvanians have to watch each others  'Six'. <G>

----- Original Message ----- From: "CleanPower" <cleanpower att net>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 6:51 PM
Subject: (ET) Re:2nd Amended:Discussion on motor types in different Models

OK,Maybe I should give it up.Iwas sitting here thinking and realized that I grouped the E8 and E 10 together,even though they utilize a different motor!
SO.....
Find the oft-corrected list below.
Moral here is a bit like the carpenter's proverb: Measuring twice and cutting once is much better than measuring once and cutting twice.
Sorry,
Harold Z.