-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 10:24 AM
To: et
Subject: Re: (ET) Re: ET reliability

My understanding is that an E12S is an E15 without the field-weakening
throttle positions (not a PM either). So it is a pretty simple machine.
However, mine does not tolerate reversing without stopping first - the
reverse relay gets eaten. My E20, on the other hand, seems to tolerate
indiscriminate reversing pretty well (no problems yet).

- SteveS