Re: ET reliability (was: RE: (ET) [Fwd: Re: PICS of E20 with mower inVirgina])

It's also the simplest. No field at all, PM motor, 3 speeds, etc. Technically the E8 and 10 are the uber-simplest (one speed, always on, etc) but that's not fair.

My only question is would tossing it from fwd to reverse would still cause an arc on the push-pull contactors. Also could that eventually damage the PM field magnet?

Chris

Elie, Larry (L.D.) wrote:

I believe the E-12S has the most forgiving electronics and is the most reliable. It isn't the fastest, or the most efficient, but it's the only tractor that you can put in reverse when going full forward that won't burn something up.
Larry Elie