(ET) Blade Attachment?

RE:  Blade attachment (john briese)...I have to remount a non-GE blade to
an I-5.
Which mount works the best, the wheel horse that mounts near the rear
wheels
or like the GE that mounts near the front wheels??
Is there any difference?  John Briese

Dear John,

My WheelHorse C-185 (Electric) tractor uses the bracket as identified on
the ElecTrak website (and Lorches pics).  My other two (gas powered) wheel
Horse tractors use the rear axel mounted snowplow.  I like them both but
feel the rear axle mount makes more sense... Your pushing from the source
of the push (and it's a big iron casting).  That being said, I almost
never use my gas Wheel Horses because the ELECTRIC has So Much More Power
and Weight.  This winter I'm adding 110# of wheel weights per side to
increase traction.

The real nice thing about the Electric tractor setup is the ease in which
you can connect and disconnect it; a lifting strap and two pins and your
done!

Good luck.