Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 11:58 AM
Subject: (ET) [Fwd: Re: PICS of E20 with mower in Virgina]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: (ET) E20 with mower in Virginia
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:42:45 -0500
From: Jeff Tickner <JeffT softlanding com>
To: Richard Zachary <Zach njcfsa org>

The link to photos is misspelled, it's http://www.msnusers.com/TractorE-20
looks in very nice shape to me, far better then my E15

on a related note, got my new battery box from Keith Steig, very nice.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

Richard Zachary <Zach njcfsa org>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

11/01/2004 10:49 AM

Elec-trak list <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
cc

Subject
(ET) E20 with mower in Virginia

Here is the eBay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50377&item=4333727777&rd=1
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50377&item=4333727777&rd=1>

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.