Re: (ET) Safe E20 RPM

Ralph G Vogan, first with a complete 300 DCX installation and first in helping others who wished to copy the dual control schematic. You have been proven right today in my yard when you said there was no need to be concerned about run-away rpms as long as you have some load. I bottomed the pedal cutting grass in “L” today and the rpm did not feel excessive. The reason I was cutting in “L” was because I could not hold the pedal steady at about half throttle while trying to mow in “D”. I’m going to work hard to find out what switches and diodes you used to perfect your dual controls. If I am unsuccessful at the dual control experiment I will use the E20 to cut the grass in straight line areas only. Right now, my wife and I are full of joy and have been running around in the yard yelling to all that our Elec-Trak is back in operation. As I went out the front gate pulling our garden trailer for a test run I was confident I would return under smooth power and the E20 brought me back in flying colors!  Thanks for all the help. Raymon R. Ellis