RE: (ET) Safe E20 RPM

John, you are right about needing a dash potentiometer.  When I tried the mower today for the first time it was obvious that better controls are needed. Right now I am using a small steel cable connecting the potentiometer lever to the same old E20 pedal. My big feet cause me to easily move the pedal all the way down. I was forced to cut the grass in “L” with throttle wide open because I could not hold the pedal steady.  I’m almost certain the mower blades would have cut the grass well in “D” if I had a stop at about ½ throttle. It is also difficult to sense the position of the pedal when backing up with trailer attached and then “zoom” you are moving fast backwards!  I need to study methods of using dual controls like yours or Ralph G. Vogan’s. I hope I can install a dash control. Thanks for the comments.