Re: (ET) Inverter as well as E15 with plow/mower on eBay

I have the same unit with auto start.  It is a nice feature, you can leave it set up to run the furnace etc.  I run it off the accessory plug and it works great.  I made a mount for the front with two large pins for quick disconnect.  My only warning, don't use it when the battery charger is on (for example you leave the charger on when the power goes off, and then the power comes on later).  The output will be over 140 volts.

I got mine for 200 on ebay.  New they cost a fortune (900+)

Rob Brockway

Thon,

I think it was you looking for an inverter, right?
(see message below)

here is an original ET inverter available on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58189&item=4326946864

Also an E15, which I remember was on ebay about 6 months ago
but didn't sell.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50377&item=4327018956

I got a NOS model for $150 + s/h from
http://www.pacificindustrial.com/ a few weeks
back. They had a couple and sold them mostly via ebay

The inverters was new and works great. At
http://markus.lorch.net/et/more-pics/
I have some picks of the inverter how I mounted it in
my tractor. Richard Zack also has one of those
inverters and mounted it on his ET under the hood.

I have mine hooked up directly to the power
disconnect but found out that it reqires another
switch as the voltage surges that happen when the
main motor switches on/off sometimes confuse the
on-demand switch in the inverter and it fires up
for a second.

Markus