(ET) Brake switch source?

There is a suggestion from an October, 2000, thread to use a Dakota Digital
switch for the brake switch.  I located the switch at
http://dakotadigital.com/Detail.cfm/-/Category=01/PartNumber=BRK-1/product.h
tm and ordered a BRK-1.  I just received one and it has 2 significant
changes vs. the original switch for my E12s:

1.  The rotation of the lever is the opposite of the original switch.  The
original switch is opened by turning the lever clockwise if you hold the
switch such that the wire leads are pointed toward you.  The new switch is
opened by turning the lever counter-clockwise.
2.  The lever orientation is the opposite of the original switch.  When
mounted on the E12s, the old switch lever was oriented toward  the back of
the tractor to catch the foot operated brake assembly.  The new switch has
the lever oriented toward the front of the tractor (if mounted the same as
the original - the switch has an identical mounting bracket to the original
and looks identical in every other respect except for the lever
orientation)
which results in the lever not engaging the brake mechanism just below the
foot rest.

What other suggestions/sources are there for this component that better
match the original configuration?

Rich Rock
E12s