Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 7:22 AM
Subject: (ET) PWM control?

Hi,

I am new to this list, my name is Kevin.

I own an E14, E15, and an E20.

I was wondering if anyone has used a commercial motor speed controller on an E15 or E20, (the E20 is my main concern) and if so, which one did you use? I have seen a lot of Curtis controllers on EBAY. I called the company and they are not sure which of their controllers would apply to my Elec-Trak. I have seen a controller called a 4QD, that looked nifty. I am sure I will have to deal with the field separately, maybe just an extra switch with a resistor and call it my turbo boost button.

Any input I get would be appreciated.

Kevin